Two decades ago, Pernod Ricard was barely a speck on the radar in the United States. Then known as Austin Nichols, the company was a small player with a very low profile. But over the years, Pernod Ricard USA quietly has become bigger, stronger and more capable. Today, it’s no secret that Pernod Ricard USA is a leader in the U.S. spirits and wine industry – with a growing market presence and a strong portfolio of premium brands – thanks to a decade of clever acquisitions, seamless integrations and organic growth.
The company is poised for continued success, based on the following key success factors:
- A strong portfolio of premium brands, with provenance and social gravitas, and a platform for franchise innovation;
- Relevant brand strategies with clear and up-to-date activation plans linked to consumers and the trade;
- Simple, disruptive messages that engage consumers at key points of contact;
- A dynamic culture based on a shared passion for continuous improvement;
- A motivated team, properly trained, resourced and incented to win;
- A strong collaborative network of partners;
- Cash to invest behind brands;
- And finally, a strong global foundation to support growth.
For more information about Pernod Ricard SA, please visit www.pernod-ricard.com. There you will find access to global information, including the latest Annual Report.